[Solved] Need to recover due to account theft

fjutwkz

unknown.pngMy account has been stolen and cannot be recovered via email.

There are many domain names that do not belong to me in the root directory of the host. And I have been unable to log in. The original website of the host is still normally accessed.

username:mengzi
email:redblue9771@outlook.com

I went ahead to suspend that account and sent you a replacement account to your email that your provided it above. :)

It’s best you always scan your computer viruses every week to protected from the hackers and make sure that your windows defender or any anti-viruses is turned on.

EDIT: It turns out that I cannot sent you a replacement account cause there’s another account associated with your email address and the username is gy. This account is on Ricky and currently archived.

For what it's worth, the email was changed to a random qq.com address, so someone in China probably did this.

If you need your domains removed from the stolen account, please let me know.

I went ahead to suspend that account and sent you a replacement account to your email that your provided it above. :)

It’s best you always scan your computer viruses every week to protected from the hackers and make sure that your windows defender or any anti-viruses is turned on.

EDIT: It turns out that I cannot sent you a replacement account cause there’s another account associated with your email address and the username is gy. This account is on Ricky and currently archived.

Sorry I set up mail forwarding. It is indeed not this email address, it should be 760099879@qq.com

Sorry I set up mail forwarding. It is indeed not this email address, it should be 760099879@qq.com

It looks similar than we have on our system. I’ll send you an email to verify that you are the owner of the account.

Hold on.

Check your email for verification and along with the security question that you need answered. The reason is that this is for security reasons and we always want to make sure that you are the owner of that email address and also we want to make our users safe!

Luigi, don't send any emails to that qq address. The person that stole his cpanel account has stolen his helionet account as well now.

Oh okay, but how are we gonna send him a replacement account? He probably might have to create a new Helionet account.

Oh actually, I looked at the account creation log, and that qq email address is the address that his Tommy account was originally created with. I was just basing my last response on what Wolstech said about the qq email. I sent an invitation to the email address he originally created his account with.

Oh actually, I looked at the account creation log, and that qq email address is the address that his Tommy account was originally created with. I was just basing my last response on what Wolstech said about the qq email. I sent an invitation to the email address he originally created his account with.

Ah that’s good to hear! :)