What Operating System do you use?

kvhc128

What OS do you use?  

156 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believed that this topic has been discussed before...

but somehow I couldn't get the URL back...

A lot of members here are developer, and they use Linux a lot.

Many people complain about Windows, personally I think its great, its got a nice GUI. Downside is that its not so stable, Linux is great, Ubuntu rocks...

Yeah some people complain about Windows, but I don't like it that much. Mostly because:

Java Applets + Windows (Intel PC) = Working o.O

Java Applets + Mac G3 (PPC PC) = Super slow speeds

Yeah, unfortunately i use Vista. My school only supports Windows, so I'm stuck with it. I do how ever sometimes use Ubuntu, but it just seems unnecessary, as there is not much it can do that Vista can't.

Windows XP is the best thing since sliced bread...well wait..how many SP's are we up to? 3 I guess? HA!

Microsoft is an epic failure and so is Vista. I wouldn't waste my time downloading it illegally let alone pay that much money for anything Windows-based. Linux is clearly superior and if you are going to screw with Windows, Then use XP SP3. There is no need for Media Center or Vista. They were both epic failures and I downgraded back from both of them a week after each install.

Microsoft = Slacking and will soon die if it continues to release *#&$ Operating Systems.

• 1 month later...