What Operating System do you use?

kvhc128

What OS do you use?  

156 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

To be honest I jump between two Ubuntu, and Windows 7. depends how i feel and what i am upto.

7 is a half decent system basically the final release of Vista, without all the crap, problems and permission faults thrown in.

Ubuntu just for easy of use and it look alright and does what it says on the tin..

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i agree that things should be multiple because of school i am using windows a lot even though I own a mac with snow leopard on it. I really want to try out a linux, but don't know anything about it and would like someones insight on it

• 2 weeks later...

well like nigh on every other poster in this thread im stuck on windows aswell, vista to be precise, my copy hasn't been too bad and i'ce worked a bit with it to make it less annoying. However if i get my new computer i might just install linux on my laptop harddrive. Ive had a decent history with several linux distros however mainly fedora and ubuntu.