[Solved] Otmanait Suspended

otmanait

I believe that my account is incorrectly suspended,please solve that problem
my HelioHost username is otmanait
my server your account is on tommy 
my HelioHost main domain is  clicks4cash.heliohost.org
I have not violated any terms of service. please help me.

i bought a hosting yesterday to solve that problem my app is closed please give me my database and my files to solve that problem

the app it's about news  

i donated  week ago with amount 3$, why no one want to help me ?

Edited by otmanait

We are trying to help, but you're not answering our questions. What does the app do in detail? Where does the name come from (clicks4cash is not a typical name for a news app, but would be for an ad-click abuse bot...)

The API on your account does not lead me to believe it's actually a news app (in fact, a substantial amount of information leads me to suspect abuse).

That makes a bit more sense based on the data (I've actually used a website that did something similar when I was in college).

The scripts running on that account have been disabled and the account has been unsuspended. Please download your data.

Since you did donate, you're welcome to use the account for something else afterwards if you wish, but please don't run the API for that app here. If you would like to cancel your account, you can do that here: http://heliohost.org/classic/support/scripts/delete

You could also consider a VPS where your load doesn't affect our other users as much. The reason you were suspended was because you were causing downtime for our other thousands of accounts. If you use a VPS your load is more or less isolated to your VPS only so you can have a lot more traffic before your account gets suspended. You've already donated $3, and a basic VPS with 1 GB memory, 50 GB storage, and 2 cpus is $4 per month. I'm willing to give you the first month at no additional cost to you. After the first month the rate will go back to the normal $4 per month. Let me know if you're interested.