[Solved] Suspended: alexmule

It's permanently suspended due to WordPress being hacked. This is very typical for WordPress. WP is very poorly designed, and is the leading cause of hacked accounts, as well as high load, spam, and phishing. There's tons of security holes in WP, and its extensions are very often just disguised backdoors, which when installed notify the hacker of your account. The hacker then uses your account to phish or send spam. We highly recommend that our users not use Wordpress for these and many other reasons. Most of our users have found Joomla to be a great replacement for WP. Joomla offers most of the same functionality as WP, but is more secure and faster.

From the looks of it, someone already freed the domain and email and sent you an invite.

Did you receive the invite for your replacement account, or would you like it resent?

Sorry, that was me. I started freeing up his domain and email and while that was running I got tired, forgot what I was doing, and went to sleep. I just sent an invitation email.

The compromised files cannot be backed up due to your account being used for illegal activity. Our policy on hacked account is not to back them up because they are frequently used for phishing and giving the files back could contain bank information and other phished passwords, etc. We could be held liable in court for passing along this private information just like the criminal who hacked your account. You'll have to use your most recent clean backup.