• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello people!

I'm Victor Garcia, 16 years old, from Brazil.

I learned about the forum and hosting through majazac...

I very like web design, animes, skate and books.

I don't speak english very well... ^^"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, Im here because I'm new to IPB, starting my own community, and also like being a part of other strong ones.

A short about me: My real names Nathan, been under the internet alias of Kronix for almost 5 years. I've been designing websites for quite some time, but just recently started with InvisionFree, going to be switching to IPB soon. I run Team Voodoo GFX, which has just launched not too long ago but striving to eventually be one of the best graphic design communities. Still adding new mods and other features to the forums almost every day. If you need a sig or other graphic designed, please don't hesitate to PM me or request on my forum.

I like the layout of this forum, and I like the way you host websites and Im definately glad to be a part of your community.

Hello everybody, My name is Prashant and I am from India. My age is 15 and I love to play Soccer, lawn tennis but Boxing and swimming remains my favourate as excel in them.

I joined this Helionet to get some nice company as I was feeling very bored as none of my friends were online.

I hope I enjoy myself out here