Introductions

GameClaw_268

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi. My alias is Kelso, so just call me that. I have worked on many websites, but seeing as a am almost cursed when it comes to computers and just about everything else, all of my webhosts either shut down, or are horribly bland. HelioNet is, so far one of the best. A democracy; what a novel concept! I've done things in the following fields:

Flash GUIs

PHP Backends and CMSs

Ajax

CSS (Though I seem to be colorblind when it comes to making templates!:D)

SQL

3D (Blender)

And lots of other pitiful attempts to learn other languages.

Wow! A lot of people registered yesterday! How come everyone joined? I just found it on free-webhosts.com.

Hello IM Ethan and im an acholic umm srry wrong place umm where was i oh yeah im Ethan and i too am cursed. Every time i try to learn something new i fail so i stoped now i just like to hang oput with people. I got refferedto this forum from someone on fgf and decided to check it out.

Hey, my handle is asciiHimself, lowercase a, capital H. I'm 18, play drums in a local band called Falling to Glory. I am an aspiring actor, so far I've been in such productions as : The Shadows Grimm(Stage adaption of several of the Grimm Brother's stories), Rumours(Neil Simmons), Broadway Bound(also Simmons), CATS(Andrew Lloyd Webber), and Open Mike Night(Indie Film in my area).

I used to do web design, but now mainly focus on languages such as C++ and Java.

I'm a Junior in High School, and spend a large amount of my time playing Flash Flash Revolution

• 2 weeks later...

My names Noxious. I'v gone through a little college. I'v had alot of jobs and tried many different fields.

I'v been in some indie films, I'm currently just a singer in the music world but hope to get more into production some day (pro-tools expensive).

I'm aspiring to be a web designer/ programmer and have been teaching myself whatever I can get my hands on, my main experience in the field so far is just design with my background in the arts. I'm working on a comic right now and am hoping to score some free hosting and domainage in order to pimp myself to the online world. I used to play games heavily and helped as a consultant with the development of a couple independant projects. Hmmm I'm friends with one of the guys who started Bioware (Edmonton,Canada).

I also design clothing with my sweetheart and try to sell on Ebay from time to time, I play the banjo though not that well and the drums,guitar even worse.

Umm I have dreadlock and always feel weird when I try to talk about myself