[Solved] Suspended: ejohnson

I'll prefer to pay for bulletproof hosting and have the freedom to do what I want without being monitored.

@Krydos: Bulletproof hosting is exactly the opposite of regular providers. They generally ignore abuse reports, and often own their own data centers, so there's no provider to shut them down. When they get busted, it's usually a government physically raiding them and taking the servers.  More often than not these companies specialize in hosting cybercrime. Such hosts are often found in countries with lax or no cybercrime laws or enforcement.

There's lots of money to be made in that business unfortunately, and some of these even go as far to operate on contingency ("we take X% of proceeds, make nothing pay nothing").

This person will likely succeed at setting it up and operating it using one of those providers.  :(

The good news is that most of these providers' IPs are already on abuse blacklists, so they're easy to block.

Even so called "bulletproof" hosting does get shut down though eventually.

Russian Business Network (or RBN), taken down in November 2007

Atrivo/Intercage, taken down in September 2008

McColo, taken down in November 2008

3FN, taken down by FTC in June 2009

Real Host, taken down in August 2009

Ural Industrial Company, taken down in Sep 2009

Group Vertical, taken down in Oct 2009

Riccom, taken down in December 2009

Troyak, taken down in March 2010

Proxiez, taken down in May 2010

Voze Networks, taken down in February 2011

Santrex, closed in October 2013 after failing to pay its datacentre provider

MaxiDed, taken down in May 2018

Such hosts are often found in countries with lax or no cybercrime laws or enforcement.

That's the funniest part because HelioHost servers are located in the US which has the strictest cybercrime laws in the world. It's not like we hide the fact that we're US based or anything, and it says right on our terms of service "nothing illegal". I think the main problem here is some parts of the world don't even realize what they're doing is illegal. They think it's perfectly fine to steal people's credit card information or infect their computers with malware. I don't understand.