[Solved] Suspended: ejohnson

I started creating my account yesterday morning, and was told i had to wait for close to 17 hours because servers were full. It was hard but i did wait and thankfully this morning i managed to create the account successfully. While trying to configure my Control Panel i got this account suspension noticeband that i was using more cpu than i should. thats just about an hour after creating my account. Admin please i will really love to use your service, i haven't done anything yet and i get suspension. I think something is wrong somewhere. Kindly uplift the suspension. Thank you

user name =ejohnson

Account server = ricky server

Main domain name= = ejohnson.heliohost.org

Thank you once more in advance for uplifting the suspension. I dop not intend to use this server more than i should.

Edited by ejohnson

It was indeed high load. Unsuspended.

Load issues are usually related to the software you installed. Wordpress and proxies are the leading cause of it, so if you have one of those on your account, I'd recommend not running that here.

You'll need to create a new account. The contents of your current account are being held as evidence for law enforcement.

I guess this is not the first account you found a malware in. Others were unsuspended and cleaned. What has law enforcement got to do in this? Or maybe your the law enforcement, lol. Well its fucked up, i don't have another 17 hours to waste waiting for full servers to launch sign ups. I guess i'll just get a paid domain and VPS hosting at a bulletproof hosting site.

NB: I am law enforcementproof So better delete my files from your server, except you wanna use them to create your own botnet, Lol. Goodluck anyway!

We don't unsuspend or clean malware accounts. Users have to sign up again if this happens, and lose their data in the process. The most common malware scenario we see is hidden backdoors in software like Wordpress extensions that get used to set up phishing websites, though spam, botnets, and other abusive tools such as social media likers also fall into this category.

As for law enforcement, it's rare to see anything come of that, but it's kept in case it is asked for because we are required to do so by law.

We can send you an invite for a replacement account if you want to sign up again so you don't need to wait, please let us know if you are interested. You should not host any form of botnet, spam, phishing, malware, etc. here though or you'll end up banned again.

Its ok I understand. Well there are you terms of service and I respect that. Unfortunately it doesn't satisfy my needs. That's why I'll prefer to pay for bulletproof hosting and have the freedom to do what I want without being monitored.

As for the law enforcement ever asking my content I don't think that will ever happen, how will it when my account is not even running on your servers. Anyway thanks for taking time to explain things in a more friendly way than your colleague.

If we allow you to run a botnet on our servers our ISP will simply nullroute our IP and everyone on the same server as you will have their websites go offline. The same thing will happen on any host you use. Even if you host the botnet from your home pc whoever provides you internet access will just cancel your service eventually when they get reports of what you're doing.