[Solved] How many email can i send per day

offerstrick

50 per day.

You can request an increase from us, but you'll need to explain what you'll be sending and provide sample emails. You will also need to be careful with the content you send and keep in mind that if we receive an abuse report for your email you will lose your increase and get suspended.

I want to increase to 250 Email Per Day.

I want to increase because We send Confirmation email and New post mail to the users.

Users can simply Unsubscribe by clicking Unsubscribe button available on every email.

Sample of signup email

Hi test@gmail.com,

We have received a subscription request from this email address. Please confirm it by clicking here.

If you still cannot subscribe, please copy this link and paste it in your browser :

https://test.ml/?es=optin&db=3&email=test@gmail.com&guid=fusmqk-vafwhp-jfakxg-jbtsmd-ekiprm&cache=zkplby-jcxvln-uvckzl-odgjic-xjkvbl

Thank You

New Offers

Post email

Hi test@gmail.com,

We

Post name

<post link>

Thank You

New Offers

<Unsubscribe link>

Please be advised that sending advertising email such as what your example suggests you'll be sending is the easiest way to get yourself suspended because they often get reported as spam. A spam report will result in your account getting suspended, and a second one will result in a ban. We usually don't approve of increase requests like this specifically because of the high number of spam reports we end up receiving from this sort of activity.

I'll let Krydos decide on this, but I would not be surprised if this is not approved.

Hi I had Recently Post An Offers Post

And i received this email (Email Was Subscribed for newsletter)

Please see

Mail content:

Hello Offers,

We have published a new blog article on our website : (Win Free Honor View20) Amazon Quiz Time 27th Feb 2019 Quiz Answers

You can view it from this link : https://offerstrick.ml/2019/02/27/win-free-honor-view20-amazon-quiz-time-27th-feb-2019-quiz-answers/

Thanks & Regards,

Admin

You received this email because in the past you have provided us your email address : Offerstrickcare@gmail.com to receive notifications when new updates are posted.

No longer interested in emails from New Offers? Please click here to unsubscribe.

In my opinion your emails are spam, but I suppose if people intentionally sign up for them they want to see that kind of spam. If we get a single spam report regarding your account you will be suspended and moved to Johnny. You've been whitelisted for 250 emails per day. I'm not sure if there's a way to tell how many emails you've sent through cpanel. Maybe just look at the sent box of your email address? So far today you've sent 29 emails though.