[Solved] Suspended: junaidko

Botnet or some other form of malware from the looks of it. I can't tell exactly what it was because the files are all obfuscated. Either way it can't be unsuspended.

If you want a new account we can do that, but I will need a different email address so I can send the invite.

What type of illegal activity.

Your account, among other things, was attempting to send roughly 50,000 emails per day. As a result the /var/ partition on Tommy filled up twice, which caused massive cpanel downtime, and downtime for a lot of websites as well. Luckily our automated system prevented more than a dozen or so emails from actually being sent otherwise your account would have gotten Tommy flagged on every blacklist for spam as well. This account was likely hacked, and it is not going to get unsuspended. If you would like to create a new account on Tommy let us know and we can send an invite to you. If you do create a new account please be more careful with security next time.

• 3 weeks later...

That account cannot be backed up because it was involved in illegal activity. If you were not making your own backups as we recommend, you should consider your data permanently lost.

An invite for a new account has been sent to the email address on the suspended account.