[Solved] My Site Suddenly Can't Be Reached

lemonions

If I remember right you were using asp.net...the behavior I'm seeing suggests that support stopped working on your account, which can happen if you get suspended or don't use it (a site with little or no traffic would be considered "not using it").

Let's have Krydos check it out.

You didn't get suspended that I can see (unless it was for inactivity, you would've had to renew your account and also received an email if that was the case). More likely is that your site doesn't get enough traffic so the ASP.NET support got removed for non-use.

Java and ASP.NET cause significantly more load than all of the other languages we support. In addition, they cause load simply by being enabled, unlike other languages. This is why we require ASP.NET and Java to be requested, and why we are quick to remove them if a user is suspended or not using them.

Erm, currently should not have any traffic yet

Well, that's probably what happened then. Like wolstech said it raises the server load considerably just to have asp.net enabled on an account whether you're actually using it or not. Therefore the system detects accounts that aren't using the asp.net and disables it to improve overall server performance. There are a few users on Tommy who actually get traffic to their asp.net sites, and it doesn't get disabled for them.

still under development.

You could always develop your website on your home computer, and then when it's ready upload it and get asp.net enabled.

btw, I need your help to turn on HTTPS.

There you go https://bzysharing.com/test.aspx