[Solved] Change primary domain

MrAlicard

Hello

I tried change the primary domain on ricky server with help of http://www.heliohost.org/classic/support/scripts/domain but nothing changed.

I did this last week but nothing... So I tried now again not long ago but nothing again. Ok I understand that the DNS update takes 24 hours sometimes but in the cpanel the primary domain would change anyway after a week...

So I thought if someone can help me here. :)

My username is mralicar and I want change to idunetwork.eu.org

Thank you in advance the help. :)

That domain cannot be changed due to a server error. The domain does seem to work already though and is showing as changed in one of the two systems.

API failure: Failed to find the domain(s): “robotok.idunetwork.eu.org”. at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/PHP/Config.pm line 255.
	Cpanel::PHP::Config::_get_php_config_for_domains(0, ARRAY(0x5a1a8a8)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/PHP/Config.pm line 275
	Cpanel::PHP::Config::get_php_config_for_domains(ARRAY(0x5a1a8a8)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/PHPFPM.pm line 884
	Cpanel::PHPFPM::remove_primary_domain_fpm_conf("robotok.idunetwork.eu.org") called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Accounts/Modify.pm line 246
	Whostmgr::Accounts::Modify::modify("_PACKAGE_EXTENSIONS", "", "domain", "idunetwork.eu.org", "newuser", "mralicar", "rename_database_objects", 1, ...) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/API/1/Accounts.pm line 405
	Whostmgr::API::1::Accounts::modifyacct(HASH(0x255b170), HASH(0x50d43f8), HASH(0x52948f8)) called at whostmgr/bin/xml-api.pl line 3138
	whostmgr::bin::xml_api::__ANON__(HASH(0x50d43f8), HASH(0x255b170), HASH(0x52948f8), CODE(0x4d2f950)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/API/1/Data/Wrapper.pm line 218
	Whostmgr::API::1::Data::Wrapper::__ANON__() called at /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/524/lib64/perl5/cpanel_lib/Try/Tiny.pm line 98
	eval {...} called at /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/524/lib64/perl5/cpanel_lib/Try/Tiny.pm line 89
	Try::Tiny::try(CODE(0x4c803a8), Try::Tiny::Catch=REF(0x59f5a90)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/API/1/Data/Wrapper.pm line 237
	Whostmgr::API::1::Data::Wrapper::execute_internal(CODE(0x4e63bc8), HASH(0x255b170), HASH(0x52948f8), HASH(0x4db2a78), CODE(0x4d2f950)) called at whostmgr/bin/xml-api.pl line 3296
	whostmgr::bin::xml_api::runapp("modifyacct", HASH(0x52948f8), HASH(0x255b170), 0, CODE(0x4d2f950)) called at whostmgr/bin/xml-api.pl line 3071
	whostmgr::bin::xml_api::script(CODE(0x4d2f950), "-json", "./modifyacct") called at whostmgr/bin/xml-api.pl line 3024

Lets see what Krydos says.

Well, this is why we always encourage people to just add new domains as addon or aliases instead of changing their main domain. The problem is actually from when you changed your main domain from idunetwork.heliohost.org to robotok.idunetwork.eu.org, and it messed up your whole account.

Your main domain has been changed to idunetwork.eu.org. I'm not sure if it's working or not and there is no way for me to test it since you use cloudflare though.