[Solved] Suspended: mad2017

This account has a compromised CMS installation that has been affected by the recent AnonymousFox hack and cannot be unsuspended.

An invitation will be sent to you shortly so you can create a new account. Please restore your data using a backup. The data from your old account cannot be recovered or returned to you due to the possibility of the account having been used for Phishing.

As a reminder, when selecting a CMS, we highly recommend that users not use WordPress. WP and it's extensions are notorious for having security issues such as the one you (and everyone else on Tommy) experienced, and it has the worst security track record of any CMS out there. Using a different program will help prevent this from happening again.

The data from your old account cannot be recovered or returned to you due to the possibility of the account having been used for Phishing.

There's also malware everywhere...you wouldn't be able to reuse the files without infecting yourself again.

Please use your most recent backup instead. If you don't have one, I can generally retrieve databases and things like robots.txt or htaccess for you (except for WordPress). I cannot recover any PHP files.

I deleted the entirety of the news folder, the s folder, and the d folder, as well as the .htaccess in public_html. Nothing else was infected.

What's your new account's username? I'll drop the files and the mad2017_db database in the home folder for you.

When I open cpannel

It show

Account Status

That account is awaiting validation. Please check your madapuram1993@gmail.com account and click the validation link to continue your account creation. Don't forget to whitelist no‑reply@heliohost.org and check your spam folder. You can also try resending the code or just sign up with another email address.

You shouldn't need to validate since you should be using the link in the email I sent you earlier to sign up.

I've resent the email. It usually goes to spam on gmail, so check in there for it. Click the link inside to sign up on Tommy.

The account mad2018 failed its creation due to domain leftovers from your old one. The domain formyvillage.com has been cleaned up.

Lets try this one more time  :wacko: Try creating the exact same account again with the invite I just sent.