[Solved] 500 Internal Server Error error

emaeng

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@emaeng.heliohost.org to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I don't know what happened ?

How to fix it?

I check my permission on my file manager is 644 and not found .htaccess file in my file manager

I have php file for connect PostgreSQL database

my URL: https://emaeng.heliohost.org

server : Johnny

Looking at the error log shows Postgres errors. Did you change php versions by chance?

The errors in question are undefined function errors for the pg_connect() function, which means the Postgres module isn’t loaded in php for some reason.

Check your pgconnect.php file. Possibly some database connection error. Not sure as I cannot see the code.

now,i use only bot.php file.It's test file nothing in it.

Looking at the error log shows Postgres errors. Did you change php versions by chance?

The errors in question are undefined function errors for the pg_connect() function, which means the Postgres module isn’t loaded in php for some reason.

No,I didn't change anything.it was happened by it self.

Once I used a botnet C&C server script, about 2-3 years ago. I had to modify the php script to adjust the database parameters.

I don't know know what type of bot script is this, but I hope you are aware of the terms and conditions of Heliohost. :)

Yeah, bots need to be careful on our service. While they're not outright banned, certain types are. https://wiki.helionet.org/Terms

Botnets (both parts, the control server and the bot) fall under #1. This is actually one of the big reasons why ioncube is not supported anymore. Most botnet sellers use it to protect their scripts, so by not supporting it, most botnets can't even run here (the other reason for ioncube's ban was frequent and repeated piracy of WHMCS, a paid data management system).

Facebook/instagram likebots, and similar scripts have their own bullet (#5), which basically bans any social media script that's abusive to or against the TOS of the service they automate. Facebook and Instagram both prohibit buying/selling likes or follows or using bots to unfairly obtain them, so those bots are all prohibited.

We do allow chat bots though. These are typically just for entertainment or to distribute canned responses to people seeking information, so they're generally not harmful and are rarely if ever banned by the service on which they operate. Some services like Discord are intentionally designed for bot support.