[Solved] Suspended: lucasgv.com

Hello.

I've a Tommy server account with you, but today i noticed something strange was going on... my website was down for a while... Now i just tested to open it in browser and i just noticed that it was suspended, but... Why?

I'm a developer and I've a software hosted there that my customers use and it needs to connect to the website in order to start.

Can you please check and tell why my hosting got suspended? Thanks in advance.

The domain is lucasgv.com

Did you go inactive and renew yourself by chance? I've been noticing an issue with the renew script recently.

Either way, I've manually suspended and unsuspended you to clear the suspended pages. Your site should work again in a few hours.

Did you go inactive and renew yourself by chance? I've been noticing an issue with the renew script recently.

Either way, I've manually suspended and unsuspended you to clear the suspended pages. Your site should work again in a few hours.

Yes, I just renewed today. I keep forgeting about logging-in once in a month, so it goes inactive and then, I renew it manually... This 'suspended' issue pops up only today. It's still suspended, I'll wait a few more hours to see and I come back here to tell.

Thank you.

I've gone ahead and passed this to another root admin Krydos, who deals with the internals of the servers. You aren't the first in the past few days to have this issue with the website not unsuspending after renewal. Assuming it stays broken, I'm going to have him use your site as the study example so we can identify and fix this issue.