Changes Coming

Ashoat

Here's another update: I've finished work on customizing the home page on the new template I purchased for HelioHost. That means only the "Home" tab is working right now, but it's a good portion of the work that needs to be done so I thought I'd show it off :)

Check it out here: http://www.heliohost.org/home/.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That means only the "Home" tab is working right now, but it's a good portion of the work that needs to be done so I thought I'd show it off :)

Looks absolutely fantastic! This is definitely going to draw in far more people.

The only thing I can think of that would make it a little easier to handle at first glance would be if the introductory passage and news box were swapped with the features box, currently at the top, particularly with the ad in between. I think the first thing a visitor sees should be the introduction. Not important - just what I'd do.

Great work!

What I can say is.... no matter how much you pay for this template, it worths.....

It did show the professionality of what a web should have, and show the "pro" side of Helio.

Bet that would attract more guests here.

p/s: honestly, that is the best homepage of webhosting I've ever seen.

*put my right hand on my left chest, bending my body and salute!

Completely amazing. I haven't used my account for about a month because I thought the hosting was gone (apparently my patience wore off after only 2 days because that seems to be how long the downtime was for).

But either way, I'm back again and I'm loving all the changes that are happening. I can already tell a difference in the page loading times.

And someone asked me (on page 1) if I was on Dial Up. No I'm not, I have DSL but this forum for whatever reason, just takes forever to load. All other websites load fine for me, just this forum loads SUPER slow.

Nice, can't wait to see the new server go, and the new homepage.... it scares me.....

help meeee XD its all scary cause this host is getting a pro design, and i will forget its heliohost, and think its a brand new host ^^

freaky ^^

i cannot belive i finally have an account on these forums again, after like a year of trying to get my non-working account, to work...cause i forgot everything :P

i do not remember side panels and bbcode help buttons...

lol

Oh gosh~~~~ Finally I got the look of Stevie. Gorgeous!

Anyway, why don't resize it or try to host the picture on ImageShack or PhotoBucket?

The size is slowing me down here. LOL.