[Solved] Remote Ricky Postgres DB Error

poolerap

Hello once again,

I posted a week ago requesting remote connection to Postgres DB on the Ricky server.

(And you responded quickly, thank you very much)

I'm not sure if this issue is connected to the previous remote connection but I keep getting this error whenever my Node JS application tries to connect to it:

Using pooler_User user

error: no pg_hba.conf entry for host "54.241.146.250", user "pooler_User", database "pooler_db", SSL off

Using pooler_Admin user

error: no pg_hba.conf entry for host "13.57.35.73", user "pooler_Admin", database "pooler_db", SSL off

I did not have this problem before while using the Johnny server; it's only occurred now while I was trying to migrate to Ricky. And I haven't changed my code aside from the authentication/identification fields.

Is it because of the SSL? Or is there a difference between Johnny and Ricky that I wasn't aware of?

error: no pg_hba.conf entry for host "54.241.146.250", user "pooler_User", database "pooler_db", SSL off

error: no pg_hba.conf entry for host "13.57.35.73", user "pooler_Admin", database "pooler_db", SSL off

Your username is poolerap now so you need to update your script to use poolerap_ not pooler_.