[Solved] I thought buying dedicated IP would shield me from "reputation" issues

Hello,  I feel like this result should not be happening when I've purchased a dedicated IP.  Please advise:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

jessemauch@hotmail.com
host hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com [104.47.2.33]
SMTP error from remote mail server after pipelined MAIL FROM:<scott.mchale@industryus.ca> SIZE=4754:
550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [65.19.143.6] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3150). You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors. [DB5EUR01FT009.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com]

Reporting-MTA: dns; tommy.heliohost.org

Action: failed
Final-Recipient: rfc822;jessemauch@hotmail.com
Remote-MTA: dns; hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [65.19.143.6] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3150). You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors. [DB5EUR01FT009.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com]

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, thanks.  I haven't seen any similar kick-backs, recently.  I am wondering, though, whether I should expect this to keep happening.  This one happened to bounce back but I've also had other colleagues mention to me that my emails are being flagged with "bad reputation".  My concern is that I am probably sometimes being affected but not realizing it.  This is very problematic.  

I think this is the second time I've had to come back to get this re-configured.  Are these incidents explained or is it just random?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Scott.

It's just random. cPanel has a lot of weird quirks and bugs.

As for "Bad reputation"...that's usually based on the email content, not source IP. If you're getting reports of this, it's usually because either you use a lot of keywords and phrasing commonly found in spam, or a lot of people marked your mail as spam. The filter learns from all those people marking it as spam and now thinks your mail is unwanted by most of the population. This app can tell you if this is the case: https://www.mail-tester.com/

It's kind of a fluke that your account started using the shared IP again for mail. The rest of the accounts with dedicated IPs continued using their own addresses. I'm not sure what caused it, but like wolstech said cpanel does wonky stuff like this sometimes.