Google Maps

nasserot

As well as I use Google Translate I will try to be specific so they understand, look in the domain www.imoveisamurel.site the map does not work, but in the domain www.painel.heliohost.org the map works perfectly, why this?
Note: I will leave images to make you more enlightened.
--- www.painel.heliohost.org ---

hYL9eFHiRbKe_M0ARdINcA.png

--- www.imoveisamurel.site ---

SAFPtAGPT4uaSsq2QSbSrg.png

I'm willing to bet the issue with that error is either cross-domain scripting, or he has the map object configured for the painel.heliohost.org site. A lot of Google services require you specify the domain where the object will be used...

But yeah, as with Krydos, I can't access that page to test it unless you provide the credentials needed.

I can release an access for you, however I do not understand Helio Host is slow in some periods like now, I am trying to open the page but it is only loading and does not open, I believe that maybe it is problems in the servers of Helio Host since cPanel also this slow just loads and does not open.

You're on Johnny...performance like this is normal for Johnny. Johnny is meant for experimenting, and is not intended for fast and stable production-grade hosting. You need to move to Ricky or Tommy if you need fast and reliable service. Ricky is free to use, but requires you delete your account and sign up again. Registration for Ricky opens at midnight UTC each day and fills quickly. Tommy currently requires a donation, but once you donate, we can just move your existing Johnny account with no configuration needed on your part. Both servers also offer free SSL and several additional versions of PHP to choose from. Tommy offers Java and ASP.NET support like Johnny if you need that.

I was unable to create users because of a MySQL problem, probably permissions, I'll see this soon, use my login: nasser or nothman09@gmail.com

password: nasser@001912

fields: www.painel.heliohost.org

www.imoveisamurel.site
Edited by nasserot

Here's your errors:

Google Maps API error: MissingKeyMapError https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messages#missing-key-map-error
maps.googleapis.com/maps-api-v3/api/js/32/2/util.js:237 Google Maps API warning: NoApiKeys https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messages#no-api-keys
You can find them yourself by pressing F12 in chrome. That probably means you're using the same api key on both domain, but that api key was created to use the domain painel.heliohost.org not imoveisamurel.site. Try creating a new api key with your .site domain.