[Solved] Account Queued message even after 24 hours of creating the account

sachinh

Hello, it's been more than 24 hours since I created my account on HelioHost (on Johnny). I have started a test website on my default domain which is http://smartsegregator.heliohost.org

but when I open the domain, I get a message saying Ahoy! You're seeing this page because HelioHost has not gotten about to installing and configuring your account yet. This process usually takes 24 hours, and once it is complete your website should show up properly. While the account is being created we suggest taking a look at your control panel.

I checked this forum and also cleared my browsing cache. But, I am still getting the same message. Can you guys please check if my account is active or not? Thanks in advance!

Johnny's maintenance script seems to have frozen, so accounts are not processing like they're supposed to. This has been a fairly common problem the past few weeks for some reason.

You're not the only one experiencing this, All 104+ users who made an account on Johnny in the past day have this issue.

Krydos needs to restart it again. Moving.

• Like 1

The server was likely still working through its backlog from being stopped for the past day.

Your account seems to be working now though. If it still shows queued for you after clearing your cache again, try another browser and internet connection (e.g, a cell phone on its data plan).

• Like 1