[Solved] Queued: hh_morbeleg

The account morbeleg failed to create because MySQL had crashed due to server load. This is unfortunately quite normal for Johnny because the server is severely overloaded due to the huge number of accounts on it. Johnny is intended as an experimental server, and as such we allow unlimited accounts on it, but it comes at the expense of any reliability and performance the server would otherwise have.

If you need reliable service, I would recommend Ricky (which offers free accounts at midnight UTC every day and is reasonably fast), or Tommy (fastest, has ASP.NET and Java, but a donation is required).

Please sign up again.

The hosting account doesn't exist, so there is nothing to delete. You can use the same email address for your second attempt.

Please note though that you cannot use the same username again unless I rename or remove your forum account. Do you want me to rename it for you?

Ahh, I got it.
I think I managed that with new name ozktarik .Sorry didn't notice the way to do it. Now, what should I do for having a Tommy server? 

To be honest I only need remote postgress datastore. I hope I'm not in the wrong way  :)

Edited by morbeleg