[Solved] HELP ME - CONSTANT ERRORS

dudakaos

I can not send files via FTP. It always disconnects and always blocks the IP and the password is correct. Not to mention the slowness in the cpanel that stays a bit.

Help me

My user is: dudakaos

My ip is: 177.128.193.166

I have a group with 85,000 peoples on Facebook and wanted to host my CMS on the site, the public would be insane, serious. I can not afford a lodging, but I can bring thousands of people and spread their services; Help me.

Edited by dudakaos

My site is bugged, for example: public_html created my domain repeatedly, when it accesses it stays xxx.heliohost.org/xxx.heliohost.org

My site habbindio.heliohost.org

Nick: dudakaos

There is also this,

All my php files are with 664 permission, I wanted to change all to one time for 644.

Edited by dudakaos

The 664 is normal when uploading files. You have to change them every time you create a new file, though you should be able to do an entire folder at once. Files should be 644, directories should be 755.

As for the recursive folders named after the subdomain, I've never seen that. The main domain always points to public_html (or should anyway...), so no such folder should exist. I'll let Krydos take a look at it to find out why this happened.

Also, please don't spam our boards with multiple topics. You can edit your post after posting, or even double post in your topic if need be. Also, even if marked Solved, we do check topics if there are new posts in the topic.

I've seen that domain subfolder before. I think it has something to do with ftp that creates it. I'm not completely sure because it's never happened to any of my accounts. You can safely delete it or ignore it. Whichever you feel like doing. It certainly isn't hurting anyone by being there.