[Solved] Send Mail Limitation

mrj

Yeah. I am working on a material designed forum for mobile device. So I need to send emails to user about their subscribed posts, password reseting, email validation and so on. I am using my own GMail account as sender. Somehow, I got a notice from gmail.com that sending email was falied from my email because heliohost limits it. I sent only one email and I can't send more. By the way, the forum is not public yet. So there is not a chance to sending too many emails.

I am wondering if I can have no limits or increased limits for sending emails.

Thanks ;)

Your mail was throttled to 1 email per hour (24 max emails per day.) The throttle has been removed. If you would like to be able to send more than 50 emails per day (which is what triggered the throttling in the first place) you'll need to provide some additional information. Let us know if you're interested in raising the limit.

• Like 1

@Krydos Thanks for your fast response. Yes I need to raise the limit. But not right now. I need 3-5 days to complete my project. Then I will publish my forum. When users will start to joining my forum I will obviously need to send more emails per.

So it would be great if you can raise the limit. I would like to give you any information you need. :)

Okay, the informations you needed:

1. I get email addresses when someone sign up to my forum

2. There is a subscribe and unsubscribe link in forum and topics both [Example: Go to here and visit any forum or thread. You will see how it works.

3. I am not sure but maybe I would need to send over 100 emails per day or more or less.

4. Example email:

Hi Krydos,

wolstech just posted a reply to a topic you subscribed.

{horizontal line}

{message}

{horizontal line}

Click here to view the topic

If you want to unsubscribe from the topic, click here

Sorry for being late. :)