[Solved] Queued: vijays

vijays

Please unsuspend and activate my account. I think it is suspended due to inactivity. Please help me by activating it and I would ensure that it is active all the time. Here are my details.

Username: vijays

server: tommy

domain: vijay.heliohost.org

Your account was suspended for the following reason:

Malware. /home/vijays/public_html/.well-known/hbklomaa.php

That means that there are some malware files found on your account.

For your safety and to protect your website from potential further corruption the account has been suspended.

We strongly recommend deleting all of your files to be sure the infection is gone, and reinstalling your files or uploading a backup that you know to be clean. If you're having trouble locating the offending files please ask and we can provide more information.

If you are you certain that it is a false-positive, we strongly encourage you to file a false positive form here:

http://www.clamav.net/contact<br />

Your account should be unsuspended now, but keep in mind that this is a temporary unsuspension. You have 24 hours starting at the time of this post to clean your account of any and all malicious files or your account will be resuspended.

• 2 weeks later...

This is your last chance to do this yourself. If you fail to remove the malware during the next 24 hours an admin will wipe all of the files from your account. Are you sure you're ready for your 24 hour window to begin?

• 2 weeks later...

I have serious problems with my connectivity.  Because of different time zone, I could see your message only on the next day and I'm missing the 24 hour window that you provide. Is there any other way to access my files so that I can get a copy of my files?