a few questions

Guest hdpprodu

Guest hdpprodu

I have a few questions. When will the form be back to get a tommy invite. I deleted my account so I can move servers, and it still says that the account is queued. How long do I have to wait before I can sign up again. What's wrong with the email option. I tried to email you and it's not working. Finally, do you have a phone number where I can call to get help? Hope you can help. Thanks.

The form was removed because it did not work for most people (declined cards). We're working on a replacement. You can donate by PayPal in the meantime and post your transaction ID for an invite.

If you're using your own domain, a queued page indicates your account has deleted successfully.

We do not offer phone support since there's nobody to take phone calls. We have no staff or office (we're all volunteers that work remotely in our free time). As for email support, when did you send the email to support@heliohost.org? If you can tell me the time it was sent, and a partial email address it was sent from, I can get a root admin to look into why this didn't post like it should have.

The maintenance on Eddie/Tommy/Cody fixed the email not working. We do have a phone number 1 (802) 884-3546 but it's just voicemail and texting. Like wolstech said we don't have a full-time staff to man the phones, but if you leave a message or text that number we can reply with a text.