[Solved] Suspended: lprcela TOMMY DOWN PROBLEM

parcela2

Yesterday i changed my domain and register my new domain in the web.

Today Tommy fell it and my account was suspended incorrectly.

Why?

A problem of the server?

My previus website was laparcela.tk

And i bought a domain laparcela.red

It was memory usage that got you suspended. I don't remember the number off the top of my head, but you were using something like 205% more memory than #2 at the time of the Tommy crash this morning. Tommy crashed because of lack of memory so the crash was due in large part to your account. If you're using so many server resources that you're causing downtime for our other thousands of accounts it might be time to consider paid hosting. You can try the first month for only a penny. https://www.heliohost.org/partners/hostgator

Yesterday i change my domain name and the dns propagation it lasted about three hours.

I'm not used the site in this momment, so i think that the change affected the web server or my php site but i don't use my domain to refer it.

Is strange.

Could be. Loops should always contain extra logic to make sure they won't get stuck forever in the event of a failure. Have logic to check all of your results from connections/queries/etc., If you want it to retry, add a counter that increments on failure. If it fails too many times, it just logs the failure and exits.