[Answered] Account Queued Still !

abhi16

Can you please help me about this??? It's been more than 24 hrs ..Today is the third day i have been using heliohost Cpanel but still i am not able to display my website even after transfering my files to public_html and setting respectives DNS. Please help me on this topic. How long should i wait??? In account queued dialog, it is said i have to wait only for 24 hrs but now i am not able to view my website,only i can do it is customize and see my Cpanel. Please help me. :( :( :(

post-140765-0-99462800-1513489874_thumb.png

Edited by abhi16

Yes you are right my domain is valleyvisit.org..... But i am unable to view my site...and while i check to the server information in dashboard,i found an ip address which i searched in search bar and finally found that account is queued...

Edited by abhi16

Free domains are available, but they are sub domains that must end in .heliohost.org.

Free regular domains are limited to a few TLDs (.ml, .cf, .tk) and can be had from Freenom, though we don't recommend them (that company is known for cancelling free domains that get too much traffic then demands money to get them back).

Regular .org domains like yours are NOT free and must be purchased through a domain registrar. We recommend namecheap: http://heliohost.org/partners/namecheap Once purchased, they can be hosted here for free without any additional cost for the hosting services.

Free domains are available, but they are sub domains that must end in .heliohost.org.

Free regular domains are limited to a few TLDs (.ml, .cf, .tk) and can be had from Freenom, though we don't recommend them (that company is known for cancelling free domains that get too much traffic then demands money to get them back).

Regular .org domains like yours are NOT free and must be purchased through a domain registrar. We recommend namecheap: http://heliohost.org/partners/namecheap Once purchased, they can be hosted here for free without any additional cost for the hosting services.

Thanks, I got it now about .org

Edited by abhi16

OH GOD!!!! i tried only to be sure if this is a problem of domain or not....but i think it's not a problem of domain....I just tried .tk from freenom...i too changed DNS in my IPv4 address as said in freenom but nothing happened..I just faced the same problem account queued..Please help me to sort this out....

post-140765-0-07136900-1513739156_thumb.png

Edited by abhi16

Domains on Johnny can take up to 12 hours to start working. Have you waited 12 hours? Domains on Ricky take up to 2 hours to start working, and domains on Tommy start working instantly.

I have already waited for 1 day. But still I am not getting what's the problem here!!!!

How did you configure the DNS on the domain? On Freenom's website, when you register the domain, you need to select "Custom DNS" and specify ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org as the nameservers. Also, what is the .tk domain you picked? I can't check on its configuration if I don't know what it is.

The .tk domains definitely do work here, as we have hosted hundreds of them. Most issues with domains are a combination of improper domain DNS settings or failure to add the domain to your account (domains will always be queued if you have not added the domain to your account). We recommend using an Alias (shows same content as main domain) or an Addon domain (different content), though you may wish to change your main domain instead since the one you originally picked (the .org) is not registered.