[Solved] Ioncube

bagusnm

I just checked every version of PHP on Tommy, PHP on Johnny, and PHP 5.6 on Ricky. We don't actually support this based on the version information from php -v and phpinfo()'s output.

Escalating to see if it can be installed. In the meantime, do you have proof of purchase for the license for this software (we have to ask because nulled/pirated software has been a major problem for us in the past)?

Oh sorry Krydos, you're missunderstood. I am a teacher, and responsible to run eRapor online to be used by the all teachers in my school. This eRapor is paid by our government. And we can use it legally. But the developer give us the encrypted one. You check it here about eRapor: http://ditpsmp.kemdikbud.go.id/erapor 100% no hacking/cracking purpose. Just to run it online. Thanks in advance :-)

I just checked every version of PHP on Tommy, PHP on Johnny, and PHP 5.6 on Ricky. We don't actually support this based on the version information from php -v and phpinfo()'s output.

Escalating to see if it can be installed. In the meantime, do you have proof of purchase for the license for this software (we have to ask because nulled/pirated software has been a major problem for us in the past)?

Sorry wolstech, the App has been paid by our government (Dit PSMP). You can check detailed information about eRapor app. 100% no hacking or cracking purpose. I swear.. :-)

It's not possible to install ioncube on just your website. If I install ioncube it goes onto the entire server meaning anyone on the same server as you can then hide their illegal code. I wasn't saying your code was illegal. Have you contacted the writers of this software to see if they can provide an unencoded version?