[Solved] My Site Not Working As Expected With Cloudflare

hwa

When I disable/stop Cloudfalre, my site works normally. Everything does work. But when I enable Cloudflare, some of my resources not working.

These resources are loaded normally:

These are not:

If you see some of the above work, that's because they are cached from a different server.

I get this error message for the resources that not working:

Error 522 Ray ID: 3b26014b3a7930d2 • 2017-10-23 16:17:26 UTC
Connection timed out

VLamqS5.png

Could you please help me solve this problem? Thank you.

This one sounds like a CF issue honestly. Krydos can verify there's nothing going on here, but we've had a few people whose sites just would not work when they tried to run CF with the website.

We'll see what Krydos says, but you may end up needing to contact CloudFlare and ask the question there.

Yeah, if the site works properly when you use our nameservers then it means everything is working on our end. See what cloudflare has to say about it or don't use cloudflare.

Another idea is to make a subdomain like static.dkhwebapp.tk that isn't passed through cloudflare, and serve your problematic files through that.

Is this still not working for you or did you find a fix for it?

Curious, as I ran into something similar today.

In case it isn't solved, you may want to try changing name of the modified file(if you indeed experience the issue after updating a file - like I did) and see if it helps.