[Solved] Domain Change

Max12

Figured as much. Someone else just reported that the delete script doesn't work either, another user said that the heliohost.org login won't work, and I'm having trouble banning a phishing website...

It appears all of the external stuff we've added (login, scripts, etc.) is broken at the moment.

If you want, you can remove CF and add that domain in cPanel as an Alias. That's a stock cPanel function. That should get it working for you, showing the same content as the .tk. You'll just have both domains going forward.

Well, this issue is now moot since the account in question has been deleted. If you want to sign up again with your new domain, let me know and I'll send you an invite for a replacement Tommy account since we couldn't change your domain the normal way.

As for the MySQL upgrade, I'm not sure on that. Can you post a separate topic for it and I'll escalate it to find out?

besides I was wondering if Tommy could get an upgrade of mysql 5.7?

As for the MySQL upgrade, I'm not sure on that. Can you post a separate topic for it and I'll escalate it to find out?

Cpanel is being kind of slow on this one https://features.cpanel.net/topic/add-support-for-mysql-5-7

I could install mysql 5.7 easily. The problem is I would need to manually create users, enable remote access, create databases, change passwords, and everything else that cpanel does for us. Either that or I would have to write a plugin from scratch to do all of that. It's a pretty huge undertaking either way.

If you want to sign up again with your new domain, let me know and I'll send you an invite for a replacement Tommy account.

I'd appreciate that

Also could tommy receive an upgrade of cpanel 66.0.26?

Thanks

Sent.

Tommy cPanel will be updated in due time. We have tons of custom code and cPanel's upgrades like to break everything, so an upgrade is not trivial.

If you really need v66, Ricky started out with after he got rebuilt due to disk replacement, so he's up to date already.

It seems the registration script of your site is broken, I just registered on your Tommy server and it had told me wait for an account creation, when I refreshed a few seconds later, It says my account doesn't exist and I used the same old previous username

Thanks

(XID ar26ww) A DNS entry for alphahelix.cf already exists. You must remove this DNS entry from all servers in the DNS cluster to proceed.

Escalating to have that fixed (it's likely remains of the domain change failure last night). Once that's removed, we'll send the invite again.