[Solved] Suspended: Faucet / Faucetor

faucetor

Name: Faucetor / faucet (2 account names related to move from johnny to ricky - new one should actually be faucet I think)
Server: Ricky
Heliohost domain: faucet.heliohost.org

I submitted a request last night (my time) and sometime during the night someone un-suspended me (the issue was bandwidth) but my offending API was still on that was driving traffic to it so it apparently caused it to re-suspend.

I have turned off the API and believe to have a fix that can dramatically reduce the bandwidth impact....if I can get in to upload the new code. :)

Thanks!

-Faucetor

PS. I confirmed it was not a cache issue by first clearing my cache and secondly validating in a different browser. :)

Edited by faucetor

It’s not bandwidth, it’s CPU and RAM use that trigger this suspension reason. We had several other faucet sites setting up here in the past weeks too, many of them got suspended for load. The script is inherently heavy on resources, kind of like proxies (which we also allow, but are a common load suspension cause).

Unsuspended again. Please see if you can find a way to make this script use fewer resources.

Can you delete all the files? I have them stored locally - every time you unsuspend me people are hitting them and they're instantly causing me to get re-suspended.

-I have a solution, but I can't get in long enough to implement it, LOL...so would appreciate you just deleting everything in there.

Thanks!