[Solved] Suspended: Hrce

Well, apparently the automated unarchiver script is unable to process your account for some reason. I sent you a Tommy invite that you can use to recreate your account. I have put your backup in https://www.heliohost.org/backup/ where you can download it and then restore it on your new account. Sorry the automated script failed to do it for you. To prevent your account from becoming archived in the future please remember to log in at https://www.heliohost.org/login/ at least once every 30 days.

well, I tried to create a new account using the account but it is saying that the link has been expierd can you pls manually creat an account for me with the following details

user name: hrce

primery domain: hrce.tk

thank you in advance

I've resent the invite to the address on your forum profile so you can try again.

For what it's worth, I've seen Krydos and Byron unarchive a lot of accounts, and this is the first time that I can recall seeing an account that won't unarchive.

i tried it again but it says the same as mentiond bellow after i tried to create using the link sent to the mail and check the status

There is no account in our database that matches that email address. Perhaps you misstyped it? If you're sure you typed it correctly you could create an account using that email. Otherwise you can try checking the status of another email address or username below.

can you resend my invitation if possible to my other email id hariram.m@gmail.com

Edited by hrce.tk

I think that's why the archive wouldn't automatically restore like every else's. I recommend trying to extract as much information out of the archive as you can get and then recreating anything that might be missing.