[Solved] Request For Remote Access

plems

Hello dear people of helionet,

I was wondering if you could provide me with remote acces for the Database:

plems_MyElectronicsDB with user plems_PieterLems on server johnny.

me and my project group are working on a electronics webshop using asp.NET CORE in combination with Postgres.

It would really help and i'm planning on using Helionet in the future for my portfolio website.

Many thanks in advance,

Pieter Lems

Thanks it works ! what is a proper amount to donate for the services?

Edited by plems

We've received donations of all sizes. Several very grateful users have donated $100.00 USD. We recommend donating the amount that you feel our services are worth to you. For instance, a comparable plan from a paid host will probably run you $11 or more per month https://www.heliohost.org/partners/hostgator

Not everyone is capable of donating. We have users from Iran and other countries that the US has economic sanctions against and no matter how much they want to donate they can't because of politics. We have a lot of users who aren't 18 yet and can't open a credit card to donate to us. All of the people who can't donate for whatever reason rely on those that can to keep our free service going. I see you're from the Netherlands so this doesn't mean as much to you, but the US internal revenue service has inspected our comapny and granted us the status of 501c3 non-profit orginization. That means we don't use our donations for personal profit, and everything that is donated goes straight towards improving our service, paying our bills, and purchasing more hardware. It's a good cause. :)

Ahh thats a clean explanation thank you. When i get home ill create a moneybookers account. You dont have to pay with creditcard on there right?

Thanks again for the service

Moneybookers changed their name to Skrill in 2011, but yes we have Skrill and Paypal accounts that we can receive donations. I don't believe you need a credit card with either service, although it helps verify your identity. I created my personal paypal account with just a bank account, not a credit card. I'm not sure how it would work from the Netherlands.