[Solved] Problem With Domain Parking.

mrj

Hi

I have a free TLD domain www.atoz.ml

It was parked to xtgem.com before. A few days ago I changed name servers to heliohost (ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org). Then I found that xtgem.com , where the domain was parked before is down. Now either I can't unppark the domain from xtgem or park it my site in heliohost cpanel. Could you help me out?

The NS records are in fact there, just wrong. They need to be "ns1.heliohost.org" and "ns2.heliohost.org", not "ns01.heliohost.org"/"ns02.heliohost.org" (there's no 0 in the correct entries). Also, there are no third and fourth name servers, so those should be removed entirely.

@Krydos: Byron's tool is a bit odd with the NS option. If the records are pointed to servers that don't exist, they sometimes won't show unless you pick "ALL".

Have aa look: https://www.whois.com/whois/atoz.ml

when I try to add this domain as alias, it shows following error:

There was an error when the system attempted to create the alias. Park::park(atoz.ml) failed: (XID 4vfgjp) A DNS entry for atoz.ml already exists. You must remove this DNS entry from all servers in the DNS cluster to proceed.

Please resolve this.

The way AutoSSL works is when you add or change a domain the system will automatically create a new ssl certificate and install it on your domain for you. You just have to be patient because it can take up to 24 hours for a new domain to get its certificate.

Wow, I learned a lots of things from here. I can share these knowledge with other heliohost users. Thanks a lot. :) On my site forum I will create a category for heliohost users, and I will ppst these information I learned from here.