[Solved] Can't Log In Or Reset Password

milkv

My account can not log, account is milk_v@live.com, how to do?

Hi,

Unfortunately I am not able to log in to cpanel. At first I thought I had forgotten my password, but when I try to reset it I get the following error message:

"Uh oh, there was an error changing your password. The admins have already been notified of the problem, but if you would like us to manually change your password for you please contact support. You could also try reseting your password again."

I think the account has been archived due to not logging in for a long period of time, but I'm not sure. I have definitely gotten the password correct at least once, but I always get the "Invalid login" message.

The username is milkv.

Thank you.

Tommy is working again, but your last login date was 2017-08-19 so it would have been suspended for inactivity in only a few days. I have manually reset your last login time to today's date for you to prevent that from happening.

Tommy is working again, but your last login date was 2017-08-19 so it would have been suspended for inactivity in only a few days. I have manually reset your last login time to today's date for you to prevent that from happening.

Thank you for your help!