[Solved] Addon Domain Failed With Internal Error 500

Bailey

We can move an account without deleting it, so it shouldn't disappear entirely. The fact you're moving to Tommy will probably solve this domain issue, but I'll leave this open in case there's leftovers like the Apache error you sometimes get as a result of a failed domain add.

Alsp, do you own the account mextri? If so, be aware you're only allowed one account. If not, please don't request domain changes on behalf of other users.

Yeah okay sorry, I dont own that account but the person who owns that account I have made a website for as he isnt tech savvy to put it so I was just helping him out. He has given me explicit permission to use the account to set him up.

Historically when someone is managing someone else's website we require them to put all of their clients websites on their one account. You are allowed to have as many addon domains as you want and your personal account is only using 52 mb you would have had ample room to host plenty of other client websites. Since there is a donation involved I'll let you keep your multiple accounts though if that's what you'd rather do.

Are you able to add the addon domain now that the account is on Tommy?

No I think you have miss understood, the account mextri is in no way related to me. In fact the owner of that account had created it before he became my client. This is when we originally met: https://www.helionet.org/index/topic/29337-help-looking-for-a-good-samaritan-to-help-upload-an-already-coded-site/?do=findComment&comment=133197 however after uploading I decided to offer my services. He then asked me to add the domain etc. Sorry for the confusion!

Ill have a look now to see if I can.

Unfortunately no, failed with error: (XID f96ga7) "A DNS entry for “mextri.com” already exists. You must remove this DNS entry from all servers in the DNS cluster to proceed."