[Solved] Suspended: Quantarp

Well I just looked up the definition of phishing and can't see how there's any correlation to what I was doing. I was running the same process for two months or more before I got suspended. So it seems that I will have to keep repeating this process every two months before I understand what's triggering this 'phishing' alert.

I see a wordpress install that was set up in early May, and I see phishing files that were uploaded today. My guess is someone hacked your wordpress install and took over your account. If you don't have a recent backup and would like a copy of your databases let us know and it can be provided. If you would like to create a new account to continue hosting with us let us know and we can free up your domain(s) from this hacked account for use in your new account. We won't be able to free up the username quantarp though, and we can't unsuspend this account as it's being held as evidence for law enforcement.

Okay, I'm very sorry for wasting your time on something that is most likely my inexperience in securing a website.

If I can get a copy of the database it would be much appreciated. There are some php and js files as well (from root directory), but if I can't get those then don't worry, I think it's only an 1-2 hours of work away from my backups.

Again sorry for everything, I will be available for contact to authorities if need be.

Edit 1: I made an account called Quarp.

Edit 2: I Received the databases, thank you.

Edited by HighlightHub

Okay, I'm very sorry for wasting your time

Don't worry about it.

on something that is most likely my inexperience in securing a website.

That is probably the case. Let us know if you have any questions. The best advice we can probably give is to ditch wordpress though. It's incredible how filled with vulnerabilities it is, and since it's so popular it's frequently targeted.

If I can get a copy of the database it would be much appreciated.

There were actually two wordpress databases. I backed them both up and emailed you the link at your quantarp account's contact email address.

There are some php and js files as well (from root directory), but if I can't get those then don't worry, I think it's only an 1-2 hours of work away from my backups.

You're going to have to be a little more specific. I don't see any js files at all. It's a possibility that the hacker deleted them.