[Solved] Account Help

ubitech

Current Account Details
Server - Tommy
username - ubitecht
domain - ubitech.tk

email - kawishm@gmail.com

I want to delete this account and create a new account on "tommy" with the username "ubitech"

Please send the Tommy Invitation to - contactubitech@gmail.com

Preferred New Username - ubitech

The existing account can be deleted here: http://www.heliohost.org/classic/support/scripts/delete Please let me know once you've deleted it and I can resend the invite.

Also, be aware that you can change the email address and domains without deleting it, so unless you really want to change the username, you could just reuse your account.

My account is really messed up so I would rather wish to have a new one ... With the username - ubitech ... Please send the Tommy invitation on "contactubitech@gmail.com"

I have deleted the previous account.. Sent invitation ASAP

My "ubitech" account is in creation queue

Please rename the forum account once my heliohost account is created successfully

The forum account also belongs to me .. please change it back to ubitech

You are really helpful ... Thanks for the awesome and quick support

New Issue - Alias Domain

i am trying to configure an alias domain to the new host account "ubitech.tk" i am getting the following error

There was an error when the system attempted to create the alias. Park::park(ubitech.tk) failed: (XID rf5zd2) The domain “ubitech.tk” already exists in the Apache configuration.

Can you please try it again now? If it still gives that error, I'll escalate this so Krydos can clear out that domain for you.

Your other forum account has been renamed back. Also, seeing you're using kawish as your forum account, if you want, I can merge them if you wish so you only have one forum account that has all of your posts in it.