[Solved] Error With Tommy Join Invitation Link

friendin

Hi,

i have donated to heliohost, and got a validation link for registering on Tommy sent to my email adress.

All required details have been entered. Now I am checking the account creation status, and the system tells me, that the account i have registered doesn't exist, but i also can not use the validation link again.

The donation was done by PayPal, with the adress moneke72@googlemail.com

After checking out the cpanel of tommy, i tried the username "friend99" which i had chosen on registration, and see this username is already used by a strange email adress. So it must be an error of the registering page.

Please send me a new invitation link again to the mail adress i have donated with.

Thanks

Edited by friendin

A new invite has been sent to you. Let us know if you have any other issues. The domain you picked was already in use by another account so it can't be removed for you to use. Generally the javascript will let you know if a domain is already in use, but it's possible with Johnny's current high load that it timed out and let you use it anyways.

Can my alias domain friendinger.ml get moved from my deleted account friendin (Acount deleted, Johnny) to my new account humhub (Tommy), or the dns entries of the domain friendinger.ml removed?

But the Invitation link has worked, thank you

Edited by friendin

That account is already queued for deletion. All of the account creations and account deletions are load balanced. The lower the load the quicker they happen. The higher the load the slower they happen. Johnny has had exceptionally high load today so he's a bit backed up and taking a little longer than usual to delete accounts. Once he gets around to deleting your old account you would have been able to add that domain to your new account.

I have manually removed the domain friendinger.ml from your Johnny account. Can you add it to your new account now?