[Solved] Unable To Accsess Tommy Servers/cpanel

ziad87

Hello HelioHost!

I'm having this weird error that prevents me from accsesing the main Tommy services (it starts working after a day or 2).

What happens is that after getting a few incorrect logins (I'm experimenting with the new user feature) it won't let me even accsess my site. But the weird thing is it works on other devices, but not my PC. This might be an error on my side but it wont let me accsess anything through tommy.heliohost.org(:2083,2096,2082,2095,80,21) and returns with a 'Server timed out' error. Any solutions? :huh:

EDIT: I've also tried flushing/deleting DNS and cache & FTP doesnt work:

post-105352-0-12832700-1498418732_thumb.png <-click

I'm very sorry, but, I was blocked again, but this time I got no logins wrong.

This is strange, I was just messing with error pages.

I will say this though; since I was using the 401 error page, I did need to get the logins wrong, however, It was not Cpanel; it was Directory Privacy, clicking "Cancel" on the popup box asking for username and password.

Edited by ziad0

Oh I see, Thanks for the 3rd time

How can I get blocked so quickly? I was just browsing Cpanel / and the website, but for whatever reason It blocked me again...This time I typed NO wrong passwords/ usr names, is there a way I can get unblocked or even whitelisted? I can feel how annoyed you can be after unblocking 1 single IP 3 times.