[Solved] Suspended: Jupi

It looks like you uploaded a theme/plugin on your wordpress install that had a backdoor allowing criminals to gain access to your account.

It's worth noting that infected WordPress is our leading cause of accounts getting unintentional illegal activity bans too. WordPress is infamous for being one of the most vulnerability-filled, buggy pieces of software available today, and it's themes and extensions are even worse (a large portion of them, especially from dubious websites, are disguised malware).

We recommend not using WordPress at all because of its security issues, but if you wish to do so, only use themes and plugins from reputable websites such as the official WordPress site, and update all components promptly when updates become available.

If you wish to continue using our service, please feel free to create a new account.

I can't park my domain (rechn.io) on my new account because cpanel says that it already exists in apache configuration. Maybe it would be easier to unlock old account without WordPress but with all other already defined settings?