Tommy And Timing Out

leegold1

Hi,

Please link me to an answer because this potentially a very basic question. I'm on the Tommy server with I think beta script. I went into c panel and I put an index.html file in the public_html folder (think it's called that). When I go to my new new site it times out. I've tried about 10 time over a couple of minutes and it always times out.

Is there something else I should of done? I appreciate the free web hosting sincerely. But, it has to work...up-time has to be comparable with other quality hosts, it has to be "good". My page is modest, I'm not hogging bandwidth or anything like that.

user: lgpchelp

Thanks

Your page loads nice and quick for me. You can look at the server monitor and see there hasn't been any downtime at all. Over the last week Tommy has had 99.23% uptime. In the last month Tommy has had 99.82% uptime. That's pretty "good" for free.

I ran a pingdom speed test on your site and it gave 450 ms which is faster than 97% of the websites on the internet.

Does it work from another internet connection? I'm wondering if maybe you got blocked by the firewall.

It's weird sometimes it times out- about 85% of the time.

Other times I can get into Cpanel. When I try my web site on heliohost only half the page renders.

helionet is OK, but the library's got the issue w/ heliohost.

I emailed the library to ask them what's up with this. Hopefully my question will be routed to right person and will post any thing significant they say.

I actually have not tried this at home, will ASAP.

Edited by leegold1