[Solved] Suspended: Ircddl

Hi i was testing some fabolous installer and then setting a ecommerce for see which was better but i suddenly got suspended.
Sorry if my conduct made the server load too much high it wasn't on purpose i will not do it again, so please reintegrate my account.

Thanks.

ircddl
tommy
ircddl.heliohost.org

Edited by ircddl

You're suspended for copyright infringement for providing links to IRC downloads of pirated movies.

its the same of xdcc.eu nothing more, i only get from mymovie the images of films actually on cinema they arent link to download.

Plus no files are stored or uploaded by me or throught that site.

Edited by ircddl

Linking to Infringing Works

The situation changes when you knowingly link to works that clearly infringe somebody's copyright, like pirated music files or video clips of commercially distributed movies and music videos. In this situation, you might be liable for what is known as "contributory copyright infringement." Contributory copyright infringement occurs by "intentionally inducing or encouraging direct infringement" of a copyrighted work. Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios, Inc. v. Grokster, Ltd, 545 U.S. 913, (2005). As long as you do not know that a work infringes someone's copyright, then you cannot be held liable for contributory infringement for directing users to that work. On the other hand, it is not necessarily safe to simply claim that you "didn't know" when the circumstances make it clear the material you link to is infringing. Use your common sense. Fred vonLohman gives the following rules of thumb to help avoid contributory copyright infringement (specifically with reference to embedding videos):"(1) don't embed videos that are obviously infringing, and (2) consider removing embedded videos once you've been notified by a copyright owner that they are infringing." Relatedly, you may be able to protect yourself against claims of contributory copyright infringement by complying with the notice-and-takedown procedures of the DMCA. For details, see Notice-and-Takedown.

Source: http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/linking-copyrighted-materials

You know that the content you're linking to infringes on copyrights therefore your links are illegal.

Likewise if we knowingly continue to let you host links to pirated material we are liable as well.