500 Internal Server Error

misaki

Everything is correct. Judging how other people have been getting this error I'm sure it's a host issue.

Can you please fix this. It's pretty frustrating not being able to work on my site. <_<

Turns out I forgot to change my subdomain to my main one and my old nameservers displayed the 500 error.

Update: Now my account is suspended. Really I just started using it what reason was there to already suspend it?

It's not suspended for me...I see the 500 error, which could be caused by many things.

Broken code, invalid .htaccess files, or incorrect file permissions are most common. Check that your permissions on your index file are 644 (not 664, which they upload with if you use SFTP). Rename your htaccess to disable it.

If none of those help, your code is probably broken. If that's the case, you can try renaming your index file so it doesn't run and verify that your account shows a directory listing.

There you go http://7.heliohost.org/

The other thing to check is that the permissions on public_html are 750 like the server sets it up when your account is created. In this case they had gotten changed to 755 somehow and that was causing any php scripts to throw 500 errors because suphp is very particular about permissions. Let us know if you have any other questions.