2017 CAN NOT ADD ON DOMAIN

I was try using heliohost in johnny server for my blog test,

i have account with domain

tamvan.heliohost.org

i just wan to add new domain

tamvan.men

so that i can add subdomain.tamvan.men too

but what i get? not respon (timeout)

and only found "account ququed" page in my domain even if i see the main domain tamvan.heliohost.org this account is working and running..

i was check other thread in here mark in Sept 2014 , he say

"ns2.heliohost.org is in some problen so that not valid, and cpanel not give error alert even add on domain is error, but subdomain + new folder is created and accessable, but the domain is can't accessed"

i hope admin can solve this problem

~ Tralala telolet Indonesia ~

at about 22:22:15 2017 05-02 UTC

I 'see' your account's domain [ tamvan.men ] is on server Johnny (i.e. IP address 64.62.211.131 and namesers are set to HelioHost)

from a Whois...

Updated Date: 2017-05-02T07:46:25Z

Creation Date: 2017-05-02T06:15:22Z

###

-

new accounts OR new domains OR you made a change to the DNS records - on server Johnny - can take up to 24 (or more) hours for the queued page to go away

after 24 hours try - clearing your browser's cache and history - close browser - reopen browser - then check your site again

###

Something like that :

(XID wpm599) A DNS entry for tamvan.men already exists. You must remove this DNS entry from all servers in the DNS cluster to proceed.

but i never see my domain in add on domain page

There you go http://tamvan.men/

So, php-fpm was really broken on Johnny, and apparently has been for a while. This is the separate version of php that cpanel uses in the background for things like addon domains and phpmyadmin. It took quite a bit of tinkering and a full server reboot, but I think it's all working now. The problem was php-fpm was unable to start new threads due to too many files already being open. The process would wait and wait and wait for available file slots, and then either finally slowly work, or just fail completely from timing out. Anyways, mystery solved I think. Let me know if phpmyadmin works better now too.