Request For A Second Account

sagnik

Sir, my friend wants to host a website in HelioHost. But he don't know anything about web development, so he requested me to operate/maintain his Website. He wants to create a classified website and he wants me to maintain the website as he will take care of advertisements.

I'm writing this because, I already have a website in HelioHost named "sgnetworks.cu.cc", and I will maintain the website of my friend as well as my own website "sgnetworks.cu.cc" and I don't want neither my own website "sgnetworks.cu.cc" nor my friend's website to be suspended.

But the second one is not mine. It's my friend want me to maintain his website because he don't know anything about web design. He wants to create a classified advertisement website and he wants me to develop the website. If he creates an account in heliohost and he gives me his account details to develop and maintain his website, is there any problem?

It's not second account. It's my friend wants a start his online classified website and he wants me to develop his website. And why I host my friend's website in my account as the account will belong to my friend.!!!

I'm sorry, but I really don't understand why you need two accounts when you can have as many websites as you want on one account. Let us know if you think of a way to explain it. Plus it would be a lot more convenient for you to just need to log in to one account to manage both websites instead of having to log in and out all the time.

Your friend can certainly create his own account if he wants, but if you log in to both accounts you'll run the risk of them both getting suspended.

@sagnik: I build sites for people myself...hosted on a single Tommy account. Just create an addon domain for your friend, put his site in the related folder, done. An FTP account can be created if he needs to edit the files, and PhpMyAdmin can be installed on your account if he wants DB access (he'd use this copy, not the one in cPanel, and you should make him a DB user that's limited to his DBs).

But if I let my friend host his website in my account, we both may experience disk space problem as heliohost now offers 1gb disk space after an extension from 512mb. I'm hosting a social networking site and my friend wants to host a classified website so we need storage. If I really have to do it, can I get some extra storage or can I store all the data including "photos, videos, audios, etc." into database?

Finally, you explain your actual reason. Disk space is not an approved reason to create multiple accounts. We recommend hosting large video files, etc on an external service like dropbox if it is too much for your one account.

It will be so uncomfortable for a social networking site to host it's user's private media to be hosted on an external service. But if I can't get extra storage can I store all user's media to the MySQL database??

How do I compress the files??

And one more thing...

Suppose, my friend creates an account in Heliohost from his own computer and gives the login credentials to me to manage his website as you already know that he doesn't know anything about web development. And if I manage only his website from his computer only and I neither login to his account from my computer nor login to my account from his computer.

In short, I will manage only his website from his computer only and my website from my computer only. Is there will be any chance to getting suspended??

Is there will be any chance to getting suspended??

as said above ... "if you log in to both accounts you'll run the risk of them both getting suspended."