[Solved] Tommy Invitation

iAbdullah

Hi, I'm trying to reach you via email, but whenever I send you an email I keep receiving a blank email as a response. So, I donated via PayPal (10 april @ 15:14 PST, I prefer not to post the receipt no. publicly) and I did register an account, but I later cancelled that account as I misspelled the username. I would like now to register again with Tommy but with this email instead. Is it possible?

Kind regards.

Krydos hasn't been online too much in the past day. He's the only one who can resend the invite.

@Krydos: the PayPal into is in this thread: http://www.helionet.org/index/topic/27824-hh-78567-tommy-invitation/ (not sure if current, he apparently got a refund a few times for donations being too small).

Escalating.

• Like 1

No you won't. Theyre all sent manually. There's only one person who can send them, and he's on vacation last I heard.

He should be back in a day or so.

I'll wait another day then. Thanks for the support! Other (free) hosting providers don't usually offer this type of support :) .

What is the transaction ID?

I received the email from support, but now if I try to register with the username "abdu" it says it's unavailable. Could it be because I did use it with my previous Johnny account?

EDIT: The link has now expired? I tried to create an account, I then clicked the Tommy Invitation link and it says "Invalid code". Can you cancel any account associated with my email iAbdullah@live.it? I also used previously the email abdullahibneat@gmail.com for a johnny server, if you could cancel everything related to that too.

You can't use the username abdu because it already exists on the forum. You're posting from the username abdu. I have renamed your forum account so the username abdu is available again.

There is no hosting account in the system that uses the email iAbdullah@live.it or abdullahibneat@gmail.com. I have resent the invitation to iAbdullah@live.it

• Like 1

You can't use the username abdu because it already exists on the forum. You're posting from the username abdu. I have renamed your forum account so the username abdu is available again.

There is no hosting account in the system that uses the email iAbdullah@live.it or abdullahibneat@gmail.com. I have resent the invitation to iAbdullah@live.it

Thanks! Now it's working. Can you rename my forum username to iAbdullah then? (just delete my other forum account with email cavazzona34@gmail.com as I was registered with the username iAbdullah)

EDIT: I just reloaded this page (https://www.heliohost.org/status/) and it says there is no account with username abdu? But I just registered.

Here's the error message you got

(XID 6bzkn2) The system cannot accept abdu. as a domain name (domain name must have a valid TLD label).
Did you mean to put abdu.heliohost.org or abdu.com or something?

Here's the error message you got

(XID 6bzkn2) The system cannot accept abdu. as a domain name (domain name must have a valid TLD label).
Did you mean to put abdu.heliohost.org or abdu.com or something?

I would like to use abdu.io as domain name