[Solved] Cloudflare Queued

fdfrs97

Ok, but sometimes works and sometimes it does not work, errors like the screenshot.

Please help me. :(

I'm always clear the cache on my browser but still error.

post-105072-0-54239400-1491928562_thumb.png

Not sure what's up with this one. It was queued for me (which means Apache doesn't know what account it belongs to), so I removed and re-added the main domain to force the domain to set up again. That got it working for a few minutes, then it went back to being queued again here.

It does exactly as you say: It queues itself for a few minutes, then works for a few minutes, then queues itself again over and over. No cache for me (incognito mode shouldn't even have cache...though I cleared it anyway).

Escalating.

Not sure what's up with this one. It was queued for me (which means Apache doesn't know what account it belongs to), so I removed and re-added the main domain to force the domain to set up again. That got it working for a few minutes, then it went back to being queued again here.

It does exactly as you say: It queues itself for a few minutes, then works for a few minutes, then queues itself again over and over. No cache for me (incognito mode shouldn't even have cache...though I cleared it anyway).

Escalating.

My old account with domain fdfrs.org use Johnny, and I delete the account and then moved to Tommy, but after I check back turns my old account still exists in this forum, then I tell you to remove. No, I'm having this problem has been more than 5 days. So I do not force the domain to set up again. :)