[Solved] Deployment Request

alobel

Hello,

Can I ask to deploy my brass-db-one-4.2.war file on Tommy? The file is located in my HelioHost home directory /home/alobel1/brass-db-one-4.2.war

It connects to a MySQL database of 51 MiB called alobel1_brass-lines I have uploaded today to Tommy.

The database contains new atomic line data used for (scientific) astrophysical spectroscopic research. It combines atomic data of spectral lines observed in the spectra of stars like the Sun, Procyon, Arcturus, and other stars. It is part of the BRASS project: The Belgian Repository of fundamental Atomic Data and Stellar Spectra. It will be freely offered to the scientific research community and is also used by the amateur astronomer communities around the world. I have previously developed the public domain SpectroWeb database at spectra.freeshell.org/spectroweb.html

I am based in Brussels Belgium and would like to test the query response times with a remote server like HelioHost. I very much like your domain name since Helios means Sun.

The brass-db-one-4.2.war file was compiled with maven on my linux Ubuntu box and runs the local MySQL database queries from localhost:8080 without problems. It uses Java JSP interfaced with the MySQL database at localhost:3306. It is a Springboot web-application. The database is accessed with MySQL JDBC. In case you would need more information I can also forward the pom.xml file.

We plan the deployment of one upgraded version for the frontend query page in a couple of weeks. The MySQL database will stay limited to below 60 MiB.

Thank you in advance,
Alex Lobel